What's new

That new Green Day song has been stuck in my head for days! (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Wake Me Up When September Ends has been on my brain for 4 days now! It's a great song but come on, enough is enough. ;)

Maybe i'll end up like George on 'Seinfeld', he had 'Master of the House' stuck in his head and feared that it would never go away and eventually drive him mad. :frowning:

PhilBoy

Second Unit
That is one of the few songs that actually caught my attention and stuck after the first listen. Great tune, if used in moderation.

Jeff_A

Screenwriter

I tend to agree with you. This may be something that actually warrants over-used words such as masterpiece. :)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I assume this album has I Walk Alone on it, too? If so I might just have to pick it up, I love that song.

BTW, I think i've shaken the song...for now anyway, just have to avoid VH1 in the mornings, they play it every ten minutes it seems. ;)

Great video too, BTW, although I don't get how the dude joining the military was "for us". :confused:

Jay_B!

Screenwriter

I hate that the video tells a story and then just leaves it open at the end instead of going the "he comes back!!!" route that you expect

Max F

Second Unit
Being hurricane season, i wish someone would "wake me up when September ends".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks