What's new

Technics SE-9021 Stereo Power Amp (1 Viewer)

BraveHeart123

Second Unit
Real Name
Faisal
I have a vintage seperates Technics cassette deck. It's biting dust in the store. I want to take the amp (Technics SE-9021 60 wpc @8 ohms)out of the rig and use it as external amp to power my mains (Klipsch RF-82 II) in 5.1 HT setup. The amp is in perfect working condition and original shape. I was thinking of buying external amp, but thought why not give this a shot. Coz if it works, it will save me a lot of money. Any thoughts on whether it would work???

John Brill

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
The Technics SE-9021 is already an "external amp". No need to take it apart. Simply feed the Left and Right channels using the analog outs of your Audio/Video Reciever (AVR) into the Left and Right inputs of the Technics SE9021.

BraveHeart123

Second Unit
Real Name
Faisal
Do you think 60 wpc on Technics amp will be enough to power RF-82 II (150 Watts)?? I guess these old amps are rated with true power coz it was paired with Technics 3 way 150 watts rms speakers, which would literally rock the gutts inside with excellent bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks