What's new

Star Wars Battlefront II (2017) (1 Viewer)

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Some country already started it in Europe. I don't remember the news exactly but maybe it was Belgium?

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
A congressman from Hawaii announced yesterday that he wants to investigate EA and Battlefront II for using loot boxes as essentially gambling tactics to coerce minors into spending money on games. He's trying to make it into a bigger issue that would look at how multiple games and companies do it, but specifically called out EA and Star Wars.

I mean, he's 100% right.

Yes. Never thought I would see the day that home consoles become basically a slot machine in home. It has to stop. This goes well beyond normal pay DLC add on material which I think is bad enough.

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
Star Wars Battlefront: Classic Collection (

Coming March 14 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC via Steam, the game features restored online play for up to 64 players, expansions to Hero Assault mode, and all previously released bonus content for both titles.

Full Deets

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks