What's new

STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE 4/28/'04 "The Forgotten" (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I can tell ya for sure DS9 was not on at 7 PM here in NYC. It was either 3 or 4 PM on WPIX 11.I know because it was around dinner time in our house

capt

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG

He was an engineer, apparently. Presumably not the dead one. ;)

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Each episode seems to be getting better and better! I almost can't wait for the season to end.. and hopefully pick up again in September.

For those of you that want B&B removed, how can you be sure that their replacements will be better? Do you know something that I don't?

Glenn

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino

I have the old TV Guides (The ones that featured Star Trek on it's covers). In the NYC Metro area, It was on Sunday nights 7PM on WPIX. TNG was on Saturday nights at 7PM on WPIX.

I can give you the exact dates if you want.;)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
We can't. However, we can see their skills clearly deteriorating over the past 10+ years, starting from pretty decent TNG stories to Voyager, and while Enterprise was a boost as they apparently recognized their faults and wrote around them, it's never managed to be consistently good.

Berman & Braga are a known quantity, sure. But they're a low known quantity, and if Paramount wants to play it conservative and go with known skill levels, I'm sure Robert Wolfe could use the work. Or they could hire writers with a good track record. It may wind up worse than B&B, but keeping them means resigning yourself to the slow death they're causing the franchise.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG

It will be better because it'll be new blood, which is precisely what the creative side of the show needs. Everything else (cast, production design etc) are pretty decent. Trek is simply suffering from being too "samey" and too "safe" all the time. That has changed to some extent this season - but I'm sure it could change more if they brought back ISB or, say, the Farscape team to run things.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino

I'm Italian and our family always eats "dinner" early on the weekends. About 2:00 in our house.

As I said before, it was reruns that were being shown that early, as no first run episode aired earlier than 7:00 P.M. here in the NYC area.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks