What's new

Speed 2: Cruise Control (Blu-ray) Speed/Speed 2 (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
48169_large.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

amzn_assoc_ad_type = "product_link"; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "homethea02-20"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_placement = "B00IOFDJWY"; amzn_assoc_asins = "B00IOFDJWY"; amzn_assoc_show_border = true; amzn_assoc_link_opens_in_new_window = true; amzn_assoc_ad_type = "product_link"; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "homethea02-20"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_placement = "B00IOFDJCO"; amzn_assoc_asins = "B00IOFDJCO"; amzn_assoc_show_border = true; amzn_assoc_link_opens_in_new_window = true;

Last edited by a moderator:

John Stockton

Second Unit
Thanks Ron. I know I am in the extreme minority who like this film. Saw it at my favorite theatre in LA and had a total blast. This film also has one hell of a sound mix. I am looking forward to hearing it in lossless audio.

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
I'll always remember this movie as the first film I ever walked out of :lol: Just awful. I'm still glad it coming out, though. One less turd for Fox to worry about upgrading.

John Stockton

Second Unit
cineMANIAC said:
I'll always remember this movie as the first film I ever walked out of :lol: Just awful. I'm still glad it coming out, though. One less turd for Fox to worry about upgrading.

Well the first and the only film I ever walked out of was Johnny Mnemonic. Speed 2 was a masterpiece by comparison.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Yeah, Speed 2 was really, really, bad. I mean it was a bag of flaming turd on your doorstep. :P The edition with both movies should cost less.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks