What's new

South Park Season 11 (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens

OH, you know Britney Spears is next!

I very much enjoyed "Snuke" and Im not even a 24 fan. Haven't seen one episode, but found it to be very clever andquite funny.

"they snuck a snuke up her snizz"
Say that five times fast :)

Phil Garcia

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Phil Garcia
Bwahaha, so many funny moments...Hare Club for Men. For some reason the double cross line had me rolling. :laugh:

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Finally got around to watching the "24" parody episode. Man, these guys can still get it done. That was absolutely hillarious. Cartman's reaction when the little Muslim kid was introduced to the class, so wrong and yet so damn funny. :D

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Thought the Easter special was funny.

The start of the club where they were introducing Stan into the club, sort of reminded me of Peggey Sue Got Married, when her grandfathers club was introducing her into the club.

and the mansion guy Stan and Kyle visited... "Look closlyier"

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
The bit with Kyle and Jesus in the prison cell could go down as one of the all-time classic South Park moments.

"Don't make me do this, Jesus."

"Kyle -- Happy Easter."

"Happy Easter, Jesus."

:D

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

He was a spoof of the Ian McKellen character in The Da Vinci Code, who was named Teabing. In this, he's Teabag. :)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens

Actually I liked When Jesus said that Stan needs to kill him, and when Stan said,
"Eric Cartman can never know about this!"

I thought for sure Eric was going to find out at the end.
Maybe in a future episode? :)

RafaelB

Second Unit
Clearly the prison scene was a reference to Battlestar Galactica and it took me a little while to realise the latin hymn was being sung to the tune of "Here comes peter cottontail."

Hysterical.

Rafael.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

That entire exchange was as genius as it gets. And I didn't even get the BSG reference (I don't watch it).

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone else feel a weird deja vu in regards to the Imus situation and the Wheel of Fortune episode?

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
I didn't see the whole episode but Garrison and the Persian chick in scissor action had me crying with laughter.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I mean it as a compliment but what a crazy episode.

The parody of 300 (with the nonstop narration and ludicrous slow mo) was pretty funny.

"You kicked me in the pussy" is one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time. :)

Bob_S

Stunt Coordinator
Something I found interesting. Lesbos is a greek island, and while I don't think it was ever controlled by the Persian empire, we all know about Sparta. Also, the address for Les Bos was 13280....resembles LESBO.

Pretty good episode.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Oh man, the whole concept was so genius: A closet gay finally realizes he likes men, but then realizes he only like straight men, so he gets a sex change, but then ends up realizing he likes women, but not straight women, only gay women....which he only likes as a self created lesbian himself. :D

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
The 300 stuff was just OK, but the subplot with the Mexicans was pure brilliance. Brilliance!

That address should've been "508537." :)

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
"I don't even know how two women can have sex. Unless they just scissor or something." :)

Some wild stuff in this one. The image of Garrison "scissoring" that first lesbian is right up there with the image of him getting pounded in his "monkey hole".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks