What's new

South Park Season 11 (2 Viewers)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
"Heroin Hero" was freaking brilliant.

The manager guy was a takeoff on Ruben Kincaid, from the Partridge Family.

My own personal Guitar Hero addiction may have something to do with my enjoyment of this episode. ;)

Rhoq

Supporting Actor

Ditto.

I'm going through GH3 withdrawl right now because I had to send my Wii in for servicing yesterday. I'm thinking about picking it up for the 360 now, to fill the void. LOL

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
Who is in turn based on Saturday Night Live/Kids in the Hall producer Lorne Michaels. As is Dr. Evil... just listen. :D

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Another brilliant episode.

Had every cliche from every "hackey" Rock 'n Roll
story I have ever seen.

This season has certainly shaped up to be one of my favorites.
Week after week these guys are coming up with fresh and
funny material.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Tonights episode is the season finale called The List!

Tonight in South Park The boys find the girls list of how they rate the boys from cutest to ugliest

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens

Depends.
Did Stan laminate his list?
Did he cross her off the list so he could have somebody in state(South Park) instead of someone international :)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Funny ending to a great half of the season. My favorite bits were Kenny being shot (and the Pop Tarts coming up), Butters' reaction to not being at the bottom and his #11 shirt and Cartman trying to get the list from Bebe at the beginning.

Bring on S12 in March! :)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
The List! episode really didn't sparkle with me.

But I did like Kyle hanging out with the ugly kids and the fat chinned girl having a deep mans voice.

Looking forward to Season 12

Rhoq

Supporting Actor
This was the most LOL funny episode of this half of the season. Too bad it was the finale. Good thing the Season 12 premiere is just 4 months away.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I thought it was just OK by SP standards (which is still better than most of what's on TV), but the bit with Kenny at the end killed me. :)

Brent M

Senior HTF Member

I agree. As great as this season has been, this episode felt kinda flat IMHO. Other than Kenny getting shot and Abe Lincoln calling Kyle a f***ing asshole I didn't really find too much to laugh about in this one. Overall, though, this was one of the best seasons of SP in years so I'm willing to forgive them a misstep or two. :)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Was Wendy a different voice actor? She didn't sound anything like earlier appearances. I liked the episode, because it's more timeless than the "current event of the week" type episodes, hilarious as they are.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens

Didn't the woman Matt and Trey use die about 5 or so years ago.(she also did Kyle's mom's voice)
And they had to replace her.
Did they have to get a second replacement, or just an additional female to do voices.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Mary Kay Bergman, the original voice of Principal Victoria, Cartman's Mom, Sharon Marsh, Sheila Broflovski, Stan's Mom, Mayor McDaniels, Nurse Gollum, Wendy Testaberger and Mrs. Crabtree among others, took her own life shortly after completing work on South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut. They were able to match some voices perfectly, like Kyle's mom and Cartman's mom. Others changed noticably at the time, like the Mayor. Eliza Schneider took over Wendy, and was able to match the voice perfectly to Bergman's performance. Did Schneider leave the show, too?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks