What's new

Sony's BROWN BUNNY DVD - Why Superbit? (1 Viewer)

Kain_C

Screenwriter

Ha. Convenient that this change of opinion was immediately after the two publicly made up.

walter o

Supporting Actor
Doesn't the Japanese DVD has a Vincent Gallo commentary? If so, why didn't they use it for this release?

Gui A

Supporting Actor
The Japanese commentary makes a few references to the censorship, so it really wouldnt make much sense with an uncensored viewing. But otherwise, he explains the film in detail, and isnt that bad of a track.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
"Have you seen it? Late night cable doesn't even go as far as this does"

Pink Flamingos has appeared on cable with the BJ scene included.

I was preparing myself for the worst, but it wasnt enough - this film sucked.

A shame,because for a few minutes there, when Bud and Daisy were talking in the hotel room, things were actually working(before the BJ and Gallos bad crying).

(BTW, the superhot Lauren Lee Smith(Mutant X, L Word) seems to be following Chloes lead - she going to be seem performing onscreen oral to Eric Balfour in the upcoming Lie With Me)

Tom Rhea

Second Unit
For comparison sake, the blow job scene in Pink Flamingos is a LOT more explicit than the blow job scene in The Brown Bunny. Not even a hint of bush in BB.

walter o

Supporting Actor
Kerry Fox, who is a respected actress in her own right, did perform a graphic real oral sex scene in INTIMACY, so Chole's scene cannot be that much shock to see a well known actress do on screen.

I didnt know Lauren Lee Smith did one too!
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
And there was some art film from the early 1990s that had one too, but as I recall it looked like they did a cheat and had the male actor wearing a condom even though the character couldn't have been (the condom was hidden by the actress' hand, but you could tell by the gleam). Ok this wins as the weirdest post I've ever written here, bar none.

ChristopherDAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
AE5VI
I read a review of 9 Songs in a local paper which said that it was half concert video, half explicit sex, but I haven't seen it to know what the reviewer meant by explicit.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I wont post links here, but Movie Celebrity Archive and Rare License DVDs both have 9 Songs screen shots.

Yumbo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris Caine
Easy Rider for the new generation?

Wouldn't buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.