What's new
World Wide Stereo

Sony Clie PEG-NR70V (1 Viewer)

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
I have a Sony Clie, PEG-NR70V/U for sale.

I have the clie, leather case, installation disk, Sony USB card reader, cradle, extra charger, numerous cards- 32 meg(2), 16 meg(2), 8 meg(4), and some 4 meg cards. The cards have a carrying case. There is also a remote for the mp3 player.

This was given to me by my wife's boss. He never used it but he did have it in his desk for 24 months. Some very small blemishes in the case. Works perfect. Has a digital camera and key pad built in. I have had and used it for 3 months. With the accessories I am guessing the original cost to be about $1000.

I only need a simple PDA. How does $200 shipped sound?

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
I have a Sony Clie, PEG-NR70V/U for sale.

I have the clie, leather case, installation disk, Sony USB card reader, cradle, extra charger, numerous cards- 32 meg(2), 16 meg(2), 8 meg(4), and some 4 meg cards. The cards have a carrying case. There is also a remote for the mp3 player.

This was given to me by my wife's boss. He never used it but he did have it in his desk for 24 months. Some very small blemishes in the case. Works perfect. Has a digital camera and key pad built in. I have had and used it for 3 months. With the accessories I am guessing the original cost to be about $1000.

I only need a simple PDA. How does $200 shipped sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks