What's new

Smokers- Camel Exotic Blends... Tried 'em? Buyed 'em? (1 Viewer)

Joel C

Screenwriter
I have been looking all over for these Camel Exotic Blends I see advertised everywhere. I want to try the "Crema" kind (with vanilla) and the "Dark Mint," but noplace seems to have them. "Mandarin Twist" sounds interesting as well.
Anyone tried them? Know where to buy?
------------------
Joel
[email protected]
"I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech."
digitallyOBSESSED

Joel C

Screenwriter
I suppose I could start the "continue smoking together" thread! :)
Actually, I'm not a big smoker. I have maybe two or three on average in a week. More if I have a pack, but if I don't want to spend the $, I can easily go forever without. It's just something I enjoy from time to time, but I'm too cheap to spend more than $5 every few weeks on it.
I just wanted to try these new "flavors."
------------------
Joel
[email protected]
"I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech."
digitallyOBSESSED

Kevin T

Screenwriter
i've tried the dark chocolate and the madarin mint. i must say i prefer the mandarin mint flavored ones better than the chocolate. something about chocolate and smoke just don't go together for a flavor. the madarin mint had a twinge of a sweetness to it. i cut open the filter and there was a piece of charcoal or something (looked like a zippo flint) that had the mandarin scent on it. they're nothing special though...just a mild hint of flavor so you're not really missing much to be honest.
kevin t

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
The Turkish Jade is a pretty good menthol. It's much smoother than other menthols. But for the best flavor, nothing beats a Sampoerna XTra clove cigarette. Those make my tongue go numb!

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
I used to like those Djarum dark clove cigs.Those are the best alternatively flavored cigarette.
Thanks for the thread Joel, as I have now become a part in the "Quitting smoking with Rain" thread. :)
Rain: DO NOT ENTER THIS THREAD!
------------------
Sean
"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who said.......I drank what?"

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
I really like the Turkish Golds.I have been smoking them for along time,great flavor and the a.m hacking aint too bad.I tried a few packs of the Turkish Jades,I usually do not smoke menthols but theese were pretty tastey.I might have to look into some of the other flavors mentioned.Are they the same price or cost both arms?
------------------
Chad's DVDs

Kevin T

Screenwriter
the two packs that i smoked cost the same as a regular pack of camels and came with a nice tin case as well. pretty snazzy i might say.
kevin t

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I had tried and liked the Turkish Golds as well.
------------------
Visit My Pathetic WebPage
"....With that in mind,I humbly add my own prophecy of
what the dawn of the new millennium shall bring forth-
one thousand more years of the same old crap" Jose Chung

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Rain: DO NOT ENTER THIS THREAD!
Actually, I find this thread oddly inspiring.
I was starting to feel like a smoke...now that I've read this thread, I don't. :)
And if any of the participants are sick of spending the money, coughing their lungs out and smelling like crap, they may feel free to click on the link below.
biggrin.gif

------------------
RainHTFpic.jpg

"Imagine all the people, living life in peace..." - Imagine by John Lennon
Any smokers who want to accept the challenge of joining me in quitting? If so, click here

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
I used to be a big fan of RJ Reynolds specialty brands (the Honey Bees were awesome) but I'm not that big into menthols anymore. I bum one every now and then from my friend who smokes them, but they are much, much worse for you that regular cigarettes (the worse of two evils, I know).
Still better than cloves though. Sure they aren't addictive, but the clove smoke is actually corrosive to your lung tissue and can cause burns and perforations.
------------------
hfb.jpg

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

Rob Robinson

Second Unit
Joel-
you're in chicago, cool. I purchased an entire set of the tins from a cigarette girl at the Martini Ranch, located at Chicago and Franklin.
I liked the orange ones best, my gf liked the creama (with coffe)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks