What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Shows you intend to watch this fall (1 Viewer)

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
Well, I'll be casting my eye from afar on the following:

Tuesdays:
24 (28/10)
Frasier (23/9)
Wednesdays:
The West Wing (24/9)
Angel (1/10)
Enterprise (10/9)
Fridays:
Jeremiah (10/10)
Sundays:
Alias (?/?)

+ The Sopranos, whenever that resurfaces (Jan2k4?)

Wednesday's a bit full. One of those may have to go. One of those whose name is not "The West Wing" or "Angel". ;)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Most of my fave shows have gone off the air, so my TV viewing is getting pretty limited. These are about the only shows I'll try and check out this year:

Monday: Everybody Loves Raymond
Tuesday: Frasier
Wednesday: Brotherhood of Poland, NH / Angel (tentatively, may drop)
Thursday: Friends / Will & Grace
Friday: Wanda at Large / Boston Public
Sat: Nothing
Sun: Nothing

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
I'm giving ANGEL 8 episodes. When the first string of re-runs starts I'm considering pulling out. If it's at least as good as the better parts of the first season I'll continue to watch. If it's going down the dump....I'm dumping it.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
My concern with "Angel" is less about the writing/plotlines and more with the needless addition of James Marsters to the cast.

John Madia

Second Unit
Not too much for me:

Simpsons
Everwood
The Daily Show
While You Were Out
Trading Spaces (also family edition)
Any Red Sox games

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
Man! Some of you watch a LOT of TV. I usually can get my fix with 24 and Alias. I try to watch Simpsons when I can and I want to watch Gilmore Girls but I never know when it's on. I guess I could look it up...or I could just wait for the eventual (hopefully) DVD release. So the list would be

Alias
Gilmore Girls
The Simpsons

Isn't GG on Tuesdays? That would probably conflict with my regular viewing.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Gilmore Girls has been on at the Tuesday 8 p.m. EST timeslot for the past 3 years, and this year is no exception.

24 comes on at 9 p.m., so no conflict there for me if I wanted to watch both. Then again, Tuesday is a little busy, or will be come next January when Fox plugs in American Idol in the 8 p.m. timeslot. I'm giving NCIS a try as well.

Michael Martin

Screenwriter
Not much for me, either:
  • Ed
  • Survivor
  • ER
  • Joan of Arcadia
  • Alias

Considering giving Gilmore Girls a try this season, as I've read a lot of good things about it. Also might start watching CSI. Nothing like hopping on that bandwagon, hmmm? :D

Jodee

Screenwriter
So far the first show I have dropped of the season was "Luis". God, was that unfunny.

I am secretly hoping some other new shows suck so I can also cross them off my list.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Heh, I just added Jake 2.0 and The Practice on my list. K Street is almost a goner for me (I'll watch this past week's episode and see if it got any better).

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Ditto me for Jake 2.0, and now Las Vegas. Molly Sims (bad actress but good looking), Nikki Cox, and Vanessa Marcil? Count me in! Plus James Caan is almost universally awesome. Too bad the HD feed was fuxored last night.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
So far the first show I have dropped of the season was "Luis". God, was that unfunny.
I checked this one out as well - it was horrible. Guzman deserves better. The only good news is it should be canceled quickly so he can get back to doing memorable character parts in movies!

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Astonishingly bad (Luis)... I'm hoping it's one that just needs a bad pilot to get the kinks out, but I doubt it.

I don't get why you'd take a guy known for great supporting roles in off-beat films and put him in a sitcom with a laugh-track that trades off stereotypes. I had high hopes for this when I thought it would be a single-camera show without a laugh track.

On the other hand, I liked the pilot for All About The Andersons (haven't watched ep 2 yet), and also enjoyed Happy Family and Two And A Half Men. I want to like Run Of The House, but they went and cast Joseph Lawrence and Kyle Howard in each others' parts.

Peter Miller

Agent
Monday:
8pm: Fear Factor
9pm: Everybody Loves Raymond, WWE Raw
10pm: Nothing

Tuesday:
8pm: Nothing
9pm: Frasier, 24, Joe Schmo (this show is hilarious!)
10pm: L&O: SVU, The Shield (starts this January)

Wednesday:
8pm: Enterprise, That 70's Show
9pm: King of Quenns, The West Wing
10pm: Inside the NFL (I'm done with Law & Order, it is so boring now compared to the 2 spin-offs)

Thursday:
8pm: Survivor, Friends, WWE Smackdown!
9pm: CSI
10pm: ER

Friday:
9pm: StarGate: SG-1
10pm: Boomtown
11pm: Real Time with Bill Maher

Saturday:
11pm: WWE Confidential

Sunday:
8pm: Simpsons
9pm: L&O: CI
10pm: Sopranos when they start airing new shows in 2007.

I also watch Big Brother and The Amazing Race. AR looks like it is going to air each Summer along side BB.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks