What's new

self-heating shaving cream (1 Viewer)

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
In College and just after (about 10 years ago) I can remember buyig self-heating shaving cream. It was THE BOMB! I loved it. I think it was made by edge or gillette and heated up with a chemical reaction either tio air or water. Then I got an electric razor and stopped using shaving cream for a few years.

I finally decided I preferred the clean finish you can only get from a razor, so I went back to using shaving cream. Trouble is, I can't find the self heating kind.

I bought an electric heater, but the heat just does not last. Also, I prefer to shave in the shower - not the best place for an electric ANYTHING.

Does anyone here know what happened to my self-heating shaving cream or where I can get it?

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
which electric heater do you have? My barber uses a heated cream dispenser to clean up the edges with a straight edge, I'd LOVE to have a heater for daily shaving, so I'm curious why you're not pleased with your's... not to derail the thread or anything :)

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
I remember those self-heating cans as well. They aren't available anymore. But many mail order catalogs sell dispenser heaters for cans. Check with Google. (And remember Barbasol has the biggest cans!)

HienN

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Hien
I don't know about self heating shaving cream, but if you want to shave in the shower, Panasonic makes a wet-dry electric shaver (you just don't charge at the same time). I have one, but I prefer shaving dry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treed99
Recent bookmarks