What's new
World Wide Stereo

Sealed Steel Battalion For Xbox!!!! (1 Viewer)

JeffreyMercado

Second Unit
I bought this a couple of months ago. It is a sealed Steel Battalion game for XBOX. This has been sold out for months. It will be compatible with the new game coming out in October that will use XBOX LIVE. It comes with a huge 40 button controller. The handle on the box broke. My wife broke it lifting it up. I am asking $300 + shipping and handling. I am trying to pay my rent, thanks. You guys really helped me out with my DVDs and that paid the rent two months ago. Thanks

The following was taken from the websight.

We regret to inform that Capcom has completely sold out of our inventory of Steel Battalion. We will not be selling any more units at this time. We at Capcom are extremely looking forward to "Steel Battalion Line of Contact", which was announced earlier this year as the next installment in the "Steel Battalion" series. This title will be for Xbox, and was announced as being Xbox live compatible. We do not have a release date as of yet for "Steel Battalion Line of Contact", but keep checking back here at capcom.com for the very latest. To view more information on "Steel Battalion Line of Contact" including a movie clip, screen shots, and character art, click here.

To see screenshots and read more click here:
http://www.capcom.com/SB/index.html

728x90

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TThomps
Recent bookmarks