What's new

Scrub-tastic! 3/19/02 (1 Viewer)

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
Scrubs gets better every week. I actually got sort of choked up at the end of tonight's show. It's a little embarassing, I'm glad I was alone! How the heck can one show make you laugh so hard and make you want to cry in the same half hour? This is really the only show on TV that has real heart!

It started off a little slow, and Dr. Cox was missing for much of the episode, but this episode was still an A+ in my book.

BrandonM

Stunt Coordinator
Wasn't tonight's episode a rerun? I saw it listed as such and didn't bother to watch it.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yes, it was a rerun. I recognized the beginning as one of the few episodes I watched before tuning out of this series.

Michael Napier

Stunt Coordinator
It was a repeat, I guess, but luckily I had not seen it. I thought it was a great episode.

Does anyone know what the song was that they played during the ending scenes of the show? Just curious.

Thanks.

peter_anderson

Stunt Coordinator
Funny thing about that episode; I saw it the first time, and wasn't phased by it. But this second run make me cry profusely! Haven't cried in four years. Great show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks