What's new

Press Release Scream Factory Press Release: Evil Dead (2013) (4k UHD) (Extras Announcement) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
306792556_2589190344551294_4333508364500517240_n.jpg

***OFFICIAL EXTRAS ANNOUNCEMENT***
A secluded cabin. An ancient curse. An unrelenting evil. EVIL DEAD (2013) comes to 4K UHD on September 27th, and we can confirm that both cuts will be included.
🌲
NEW 4K Transfers By Sony (Both The Theatrical And Unrated Cuts)
🌲
In Dolby Vision (HDR 10 Compatible)
🌲
DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, 2.0
🌲
Audio Commentary With Director/Co-writer Fede Alvarez, Co-writer Rodo Sayagues, And Cast Members Jane Levy, Lou Taylor Pucci, And Jessica Lucas (Theatrical Cut Only)
🌲
Directing The Dead Featurette
🌲
Evil Dead: The Reboot Featurette
🌲
Making Life Difficult Featurette
🌲
Unleashing The Evil Forces Featurette
🌲
Being Mia Featurette
🌲
Trailers
🌲
TV Spots
Pre-order directly from us and get an EXCLUSIVE 18" X 24" ROLLED POSTER featuring the original theatrical artwork, available while supplies last! https://shoutfactory.com/.../evil-dead-4k-ultra-hd...

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Thread title is a bit misleading is this is not The Evil Dead (1981), but the remake, Evil Dead (2013).

Kent K H

Supporting Actor
Figured this would be coming sooner or later. I've watched the original trilogy multiple times, even the first one which is my least favorite of the three. When this came out I was skeptical, for good reason, and was pleasantly surprised by how well done it was. That said, I haven't seen it since the theater and never picked it up, despite my devotion to the franchise. Maybe this will finally be the excuse for me to complete my collection. Until the next one comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks