What's new

Sci Fi 2011 (1 Viewer)

Kazz

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
As some may know, Sci Fi will be pretty big in the theaters, with alien themed films coming out like:

Battle For Los Angeles

Paul

Cowboys Vs. Aliens

Attack The Block

But what about awesome Sci Fi TV? What are you guys looking forward to in 2011?

What springs to mind for me is TNT's upcoming Falling Skies, which takes the premise of an alien invasion and serializes it in an episodic format(Darkhorse is also doing a webcomic for the series).

the series will storyboard the harrowing events of an alien invasion, which places Tom Mason, and his three sons, Hal, Ben and Matt in a struggle to survive as they fight back against the aliens.
After the attack, the aliens kidnap Ben. Tom joins 2nd Mass to help find his son, a group of soldiers and civilians struggling against the occupying alien force.

I found out a bit about this series at work as I work for a marketing company that is doing some of the campaigning for TNT's upcoming series. The videos I have seen for it are interesting, one of which can be found on fanbolt's site:

http://www.fanbolt.com/headline/10275/F ... 7_Released

I think it looks very fun

What about you guys, name what you are looking forward to for sci fi in 2011.

Steve Berger

Supporting Actor
Originally Posted by Kazz

But what about awesome Sci Fi TV? What are you guys looking forward to in 2011?
Nothing I've heard of. I prefer "Space Opera" myself; which is set in ......wait for it.......Outer Space.

At least "Falling Skies" appears to use aliens that look like aliens. I particularly hate aliens on Earth that look "just like us" !

spshultz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Ratzen
The new Torchwood premieres on STARZ in July sometime. I guess that's kind of Sci Fi.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks