What's new

Saw: The Complete Movie Collection (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=ss_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=ronspressrelease-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B00MFCPVO6&asins=B00MFCPVO6&linkId=DDUXQNBGTCPE3ULI&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true</div> <div>

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
It's not included in this box set, but a new 4K master was created for the original Saw. And with "tweaks":"WAN: And one of the things I tried to do with this re-release, I went back and supervised the 4K transfer. I got to do a lot of tweaks I didn’t have the chance to do back then because we didn’t have the money or the time. I didn’t want to change it too much, I didn’t want to change the look too much. But I just wanted to fix things here and there, “that’s too dark and that’s too bright.”"( http://collider.com/james-wan-leigh-whannell-saw-furious-7-interview/ )

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks