What's new

Samsung's New 2024 Flagship QN900D 8K HDR QD MiniLED TV (1 Viewer)

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Check out Brian's Tech Therapy video presentation on Samsung's QN900D 8K HDR QD MiniLED TV:

We'll have Samsung's new 2024 Flagship 85" QN900D on display this Thursday, March 28th and they are in stock now and we're shipping them Nationwide!

H-508

Auditioning
Real Name
Erik
I get a very nice Employee Pricing Program discount with Samsung through my non-Samsung employer so will be getting one of their new 2024 TVs. I watched this QN900D video as well as the S95D video & Brian sold me on the 900D being the better TV, but a question for you Robert - how do you see the glare from say canned lights/ceiling fan potentially affecting the 900D (or the 900C you've had on the floor)? I pretty much had the S95D in my cart and ready to go for purchase, but decided to pony up the extra money for the 900D but am having 2nd thoughts now as this will be a living room TV.

My new house is being built, but as you can see, there will be 6 can lights, a ceiling fan, and a 6-bay window in the living room (TV will be against the wall between stairs and window)... thinking I may have made a mistake on this 900D vs the matte S95D as I've seen a number of people complain on forums about the 900C light reflections being unusually bad...

Attachments

• 20240321_161020.jpg
    20240321_161020.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 24

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Welcome to HTF Eric!

Samsung's 2023 QN900C does not have the same anti glare finish as the new 2024 QN900D, which also has several very nice enhancements in the new processor and new 8K QD MiniLED panel. You are correct the the S95D has the very best anti glare finish and you will not see any reflection on the S95D.

With all that said, for your room I'd recommend Samsung's new 2024 85" QN900D 8k QD MiniLED TV.
Also know that all TVs will deliver the best picture quality with the lights off and when used in the daytime any moderate window treatment should be closed just when you are watching TV. Then open them when you are not watching TV so you can enjoy the beautiful view from you large bay windows.

Love you beautiful room and assume the house will be an awesome luxury too!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks