What's new

Russell Crowe's Chunky Butt (1 Viewer)

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
I found this to be hilarious! :D
The mystery of why all of Russell Crowe's love scenes are cut from his movies has been revealed - he has cellulite on his bottom. Steamy scenes from Gladiator, The Quick And The Dead, and Proof Of Life were edited out in the past. And it recently came to light that scenes from his new flick A Beautiful Mind also ended up on the cutting room floor. Now, according to sources in Australia, the truth about the New Zealand-born star can be told - he has cellulite on his backside. But Russell shouldn't worry too much, as he's in good company - best pal Nicole Kidman and model Cindy Crawford are fellow sufferers.
Copywright 2001 IMDB.com
Troy

Dave L

Stunt Coordinator
Talk about information that I really don't need to know. Must be an incredibly slow day on the news front. :)

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
First of all, I didn't need to know that. Second, I somehow don't trust those reports and see that as nothing more than tabloid gossip.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
Sigh...just when her pic in another thread had me thinking of Nicole as perfection....

AaronNWilson

Second Unit
Cellulite.jpg

You mean this :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks