What's new

Rush: R30 Deluxe Edition (2 DVD + 2 CD) $19.96 at Amazon! (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Title says it all -- that's 50% off MSRP. I discovered this while looking for something to hit the $25 free shipping mark on the Kingdom of Heaven 4-disc deal. :)

Nathan A

Second Unit
This is a good deal on a great set, people! Now they just need to put Anatomy of a Drum Solo on sale...

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
So this arrived yesterday. . .but it appears to be the basic 2-disc version. I went to Amazon's site to look at the photos, and the two versions look identical!

Does the Deluxe 4-disc edition not say anything on the outside about the CDs or extra goodies inside? If so, then how can I tell whether it's the right version before taking off the shrinkwrap?

WillG

Senior HTF Member
The 2 CDs that the deluxe edition has do not come in their own holders. They come in a sleeve that fits into the side pocket of the package. So, both versions will appear as if it is only a 2 disc package.

Might as well open it. If it is the wrong version they sent, you can always send it back.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
This has gotta be the strangest packaging design I've ever seen. NO mention of the extra stuff in the deluxe edition on the outside. Not even a sticker!

I guess I'll open it up later and find out. . .

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Well, I opened it up, and sure enough, it was the Deluxe version. listened to the first CD, too. Good stuff!

Ridiculous about the packaging, though. I wonder why they did that?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks