What's new

Request Letters To Stations and Companies (1 Viewer)

Pmprod7

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
PM
I just wrote to a channel called Rewind TV (a sister channel to Antenna TV) that airs 80's and 90's shows like It's A Living, Head of the Class, Dear John, and The Drew Carey show about airing short-lived shows from the 80's like Goodtime Girls, Just Our Luck. Star of the Family, and Mr Smith. I just got an answer to look out for them if they come up-- basically another brushing aside response saying that they don't have them now.
How many of you have also written request letters to TV stations and companies about airing or making available old shows that haven't been seen in ages? What were some of the responses?

Pmprod7

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
PM
I also wrote to Scott Reich--Vice President of Pluto TV programming about streaming old short-lived shows from the 70's/80's Viacom/CBS library on Pluto TV after reading an article about them liking to open the vault and seeing what they can air that's not always about what is popular ,but retro--from their ViacomCBS library.
I haven't received an answer back from that one.

Pmprod7

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
PM
Yes--TV Land is one of the stations that would be good to show those type shows if it was still the way it used to be. I hope at least PlutoTV or Paramount Plus would finally start the ball rolling by culling some of the old short-lived shows from Paramount's vault.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks