What's new

Renny Harlin commentary on DH2 - great! (1 Viewer)

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
I read on a board some time ago (don't remember which one), that some people wasn't very interested in a Renny Harlin commentary, because it would just be a 2-hour lesson in self-masturbation, where his ego would grow to epic propertions... (or something like that) :)
I was pleasantly surprised that this is not the case at all. I found this commentary track to be very informative, polite and at times funny - all in all a very entertaining track. I've heard much, much worse, that's for sure!
Just thought I would share in case you hadn't got around to it yet - I can easily recommend this track!

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
Hmm... I thought it was Renny Harlin's weakest commentary so far. Still better than 90% of other commentaries out there, but his Deep Blue Sea and Cliffhanger tracks were much better, IMHO.

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
Sorry, shouldn't have used an abbr. in the header! :)
I haven't heard the other commentary tracks, the only other Renny Harlin film I have is Long Kiss Goodnight...

Esten

Supporting Actor
His commentaries are always informative.Well,when i understand what he's saying.
"The sharks were jfkjsdh and it was very kjsfkjs to jfjfjjf,but it was fun." ~ Harlin in the Deep Blue Sea commentary
I wish ANOES4 had one.:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks