R.I.P Jason David Frank (1 Viewer)

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Didn't know him or his work but he sounds like a guy who respected his craft and loved his fans. It's extremely sad to hear this talented young man has been prematurely called home.
R.I.P

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I’m confused by this, are you saying they shouldn’t report the cause of death or that because it was suicide they shouldn’t report it.

It's sad that, even in death, we can't show respect and decency. Not attacking you at all but rather Deadline. This type of unconfirmed, premature reporting is in poor taste.

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
I’m confused by this, are you saying they shouldn’t report the cause of death or that because it was suicide they shouldn’t report it.
I'm saying they shouldn't speculate, especially at this early stage. The article offered no confirmation of what it stated.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Not only will I never forget the Green Ranger’s candle being extinguished, I will never forget the friends I was with when I saw it. This one makes me really sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks