What's new

Quo Vidas (1951) - when? (1 Viewer)

Eric Huffstutler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Eric Huffstutler
Quo Vadis - 1951...

I thought I read in another thread that this movie was supposed to be released this past March. What happened and when is it going to be released?

Eric

AdrianTurner

BANNED
Real Name
Adrian Turner
A friend of mine, an expert in epics, has recently been asked to record an interview about Quo Vadis for the DVD. He had to decline but at least this proves it's on the way. I'll probably buy it but it's really hard work wading through all that Christian piety.

Ernest

Supporting Actor
During one of the Warner chats it was reported major restoration needed to be done before Quo Vadis could be released on DVD. No dates were given because restoration takes time and there is no sense providing time frames that can't be met.

john a hunter

Screenwriter
Digital Bits was reporting only recently that it would be released in the last quarter of this year. Hoping they are right!

Jack Theakston

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jack Theakston
Perhaps as a bonus, WB can add the Perspecta Stereo track that was mixed for the film in its 1954 reissue?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks