What's new

Quick X-Files Guide Please (1 Viewer)

calloway302

Auditioning
Real Name
matt calloway
I know this is an old thread but can somebody please help me, I'm going to start collecting used seasons 1-6 off eBay and such and want them all to match and I'm torn between the collectors edition thickpacks and the newer slimpaks. To those that've seen both, aside from the bonus features are there any changes between the collectors edition discs and slimpak discs? Has the picture or sound quality been improved on the newer slimpaks or any other changes? Thank you.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by calloway302

Has the picture or sound quality been improved on the newer slimpaks or any other changes? Thank you.
Except for the last disc of S2 (where they squeezed a fifth episode on it) and dropping the bonus discs, I believe the sets are all exactly the same. Usually when there's a re-release or a series set, the studio use the existing discs so they don't have to spend any more money on new transfers or encodes for the same basic thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks