What's new

Question re: Billy Joel / Elton John 2002 tour (1 Viewer)

Gary_E

Second Unit
I saw them back in 1995 while they were playing large stadiums. I'm going to this year's show in a smaller venue and I was wondering if anyone has seen them during this tour.

I believe they began on the west coast and are working their way east. I'm curious if they perform 'Come Together' and 'A Hard Day's Night' again this tour. In 1995, the show was over 3.5 hours but they did not do any BEATLES songs.

Thanks in advance.

-Gary

I just saw them in DC a few weeks ago. They didn't play Come together or Hard Days Night, but they did play a few songs in honor of George Harrison. 'Here Comes the Sun' was one of them and I can't remember what else. I saw both the 1/13 and the 1/20 shows and they did do some different songs so it might be different by the time you see it.

Don Black

Screenwriter
I'm seeing them on the 18th at MSG. I've been trying to catch them on tour for 6 years now! So, I'm definitly looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks