What's new

Poster Frames? (1 Viewer)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I know this topic has been brought up a million times...but I've got a question. I used to by press-board backed poster frams at Suncoast/Media Play for 20 bucks or so. As it turns out...I need another one...and it appears that they aren't selling them any more. Now they have cheaper looking cardboard-backed ones with 1" thick black border (as opposed to the thinner boarders on the older ones). Does anyone know what I'm talking about, and if so...where I can get one of these frames?

Brian E

Screenwriter
I know exactly what you're talking about. If you find someplace that sells them let me know. I've been looking for quite a while with no luck.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Holy Crap! Those look like the exact one's that I was talking about. How much is shipping?

Ray Melnik

Agent
Hi Matt,
I bought them in December and I can't find the records but I don't remember it being excessive. They have the 800 number for information or to order.
FYI: You can see the ones we ordered on the bottom of the page here:
http://www.newtechnologyhome.com/features/hdtv1.htm
They are in the bottom most photograph. We bought the un-painted wood frames so we could match them to our room trim color.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Crap...now I see that you get screwed unless your order is greater than 100 bucks. Dammit...I'm outta money after buying new fronts.

...what's a poor college student to do, hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks