What's new

Please Help with Service Mode tweaks (Panny wx53) (1 Viewer)

JoeRiley

Stunt Coordinator
I tried following the "brett's panny tv" sites instructions... but it only got me so far.

For instance, when fixing the verticle positioning, I put it on say "03", but as soon as I exit, it goes up to "04". Is there a way to save it before exiting to the main menu? Also, I set the overscan at 5% all around, that's not too close for a Panny wx53 is it?

And when doing the Coarse and Fine convergence, when I line up red (or any other color) in the middle, it's sticking out on the left hand side of the screen. Is there a way to get to each area and adjust the convergence seperatly there (similiar to the normal menu convergence)?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated... I'm pretty lost. :b

Michael TLV

THX Video Instructor/Calibrator
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Chen
Greetings

The fine convergence mode should fix this. The instructions are at the panny site.

5% is the target overscan the factory shoots for.

Use the coarse convergence for moving the entire image around ... save changes and then save again to exit.

as per instructions ...

Regards

JoeRiley

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks... how about the convergence, doing it as to alieve the problem of lining up a color such as red in the middle of the screen, and then being able to move about the screen and tweak it in seperate areas, so all points are 'lined up'?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks