What's new

Planar PD7130 HD Projector $675 Shipped (1 Viewer)

Misanthropic75

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott
The projector is about 7 months old, I sent it in for a recall for the control board, wire sensors and sensor board, they replaced them with new and improved boards/sensors. It is like a new projector again, when it was sent in to Planar in February of 2009 they also put in a brand new bulb. The casing is in very good condition. I only put about 100 hours on the new bulb. This is an awesome projector, the image it throws is amazing, especially with HDTV and Blu-ray/HD DVD. There isn't another new model 720p projector that can touch this in terms of picture quality that I know of. The projector will be shipped in its original box, it is still under 2 year factory warranty with Planar. I am not sure if it is transferable, but I would be willing to call for you if any problems came up.

I will ship via USPS Parcel Post and shipping price includes insurance. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. I will also include a 25' component cable and a DVI to HDMI adapter with the projector, as well as the remote and power cord. This projector retailed for $3,999.00 MSRP when first released, it is an all around amazing projector. I am willing to ship outside of the U.S., you would need to contact me for a shipping quote. If you live in Southern California and would like to come see it, or pick it up instead of paying for shipping, let me know.

[BSignal Compatibility

Video Support: HDMI and DVI with HDCP for digital video, Component and RGB HDTV (1080p, 1080i, 720p), Component and RGB EDTV (576p, 480p), Component, Composite and S-Video SDTV (576i, 480i), RGB SCART with adapter, NTSC/NTSC 4.43, PAL (B,G)/(D,K)/I/M/N, SECAM
Computer Support: Digital and Analog up to 1280x1024 @ 60Hz, Macintosh®
Communication: RS-232 (discrete commands and SW upgrades), IR remote, on-board keypad

Connectivity

(1) DVI-D: HDTV RGB and Component, DVI (Digital Visual Interface) with HDCP (High Bandwidth Digital Content Protection), HDMI via adapter
(2) Component (RCA): HDTV, EDTV, SDTV
(1) RGB (HD15): HDTV, Computer (Hsync 25~75kHZ, Vsync 50~85Hz)
(1) S-Video: SDTV
(1) Composite: SDTV
(1) 3.5mm mini jack: 12V screen trigger (0.25 Amps)
(1) 9 Pin D-sub RS-232

Performance

Microdisplay: Texas Instruments DLP® DarkChip™
Native Resolution: 1280 x 720 (921,600 pixels)
Aspect Ratios: Native (Pixel-to-Pixel), 16:9, Letterbox, 4:3, Anamorphic compatible
Projection Lens: All glass, F/2.4~2.50, f=19.1~23.9 mm, 1:25x manual zoom, made in Japan
Throw Ratio: 1.3 - 1.7 (distance/width)
Lens Shift (optical): +/-15% (horizontal), +115%, -100% (vertical, ceiling mounted)
Video Lumens: 900 ANSI max
Contrast Ratio: 4500:1 (max full on/full off)
Cooling Performance: High efficiency adaptive voltage side-to-side cooling with low system acoustic noise level (29dBA) and low light pollution cabinet
Projection Modes: Front, Rear, Ceiling (front/rear)
Keystone (digital): +/-5° (horizontal), +/-5° (vertical)
Lamp: User replaceable 200/250W HPM (selectable), 3000 hour average lifetime*
Video Processing: Pixelworks™ DNX (Digital Natural Expression) 10 bit video with Motion-Adaptive De-Interlacing, rich color processing and noise reduction.
Calibration: Full RGB gain/offset control (White Balance), Gamma (1.0, 1.5, 1.8, 2.0, 2.2, 2.35, 2.5, 2.8), Contrast, Color Temp (Presets 5K~10K and X,Y control for R,G,B,Y), Brightness

General

Dimensions: 17.5" (445mm) L x 16.5" (420mm) W x 6.5" (164mm) H
Weight: 17.6 lb (8 kg)
Operating Temperature: 32° F (5° C) - 95° F (35° C)**
Operating Altitude: Sea Level - 7,500 Ft (2,300m)
Operating Humidity: 0% - 80% non-condensing
Universal Power Supply: 100V - 240V at 50-60Hz (auto-ranging), true soft power
Regulatory: FCC Part 15 Class B, CE Class B, UL, cUL, CB, RoHS, WEEE, local conformances as required
Menu Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean

Here is a link to a couple of reviews:

Planar Projectors: Planar PD7130 DLP projector

][/b]

Misanthropic75

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott
I don't know if I can receive or respond to messages yet, so here is my e-mail address just in case:

[email protected]

You can also see my feedback on ebay under ebay id deedlemoon2

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks