What's new

Pionee 1014 - remote codes? (1 Viewer)

I just got mine today and I'm trying to get the remote to learn the code for my Directv H-10 HD satellite receiver.

There is no preset that I can find to work. It's made by samsung.

When I try to get it to learn the individual buttons all I get are errors. What a pain!

Any one else having a problem.

I hope I can just send back the remote and get a new one.

Oh, other than that, this is one fine receiver!!!

Tony

James Phung

Second Unit
I tried using the 1014 remote as my universal remote. It was able to learn some codes with no problems. Other codes took me 10+ tries for it to learn correctly and work. I ended up getting a Home Theater Master universal remote and put my 1014 remote away. I don't think a new 1014 remote would help any.

Dave Alvarado

Auditioning
I was having a problem teaching my MX-600 some commands from the Pio remote. One solution from remotecentral(dot)com was to purchase a cheapo Radio Shack learning remote, and have the RS remote learn the Pio commands first, then transfer to the 600.

Not sure if this applies to the factory Pio remote, but it's worth a try for $9.99 (don't have the part number with me).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks