What's new

Petition regarding Austin Powers 3 (1 Viewer)

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Perhaps we could start a petition to make sure there are no jokes about eating poop and pulling large items out of Austin's ass this time.
Ok, I didn't care for the drinking the poop scene. That was disgusting and not funny. But c'mon, you didn't laugh at the tent scene? Yes, it's juvenile humor, but it's the context the scene is set up in. The scene isn't as funny if the guys outside of the tent aren't there looking on in horror. Maybe my humor is juvenile, but I couldn't help but bust out laughing at that. Then again, making me laugh must not be all that difficult. I agree with Eddie Murphy. It's not the dirtyness of the joke that necessarily makes it funny. It's the context in which the joke is constructed. If it was just being dirty that was funny, he could walk out on stage and say 7 curse words and everyone would break out into hilarious laughter. Then he could go home.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks