What's new

Pcu On Dvd? (1 Viewer)

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Will,
Perhaps because as Greg stated above some of the film makers went to Wesleyan. Also, they wouldn't be able to use the 8pm CT Blue Laws if it was in New York. Droz would need a new reason to not have acquired the "kegs:multiple, domestic" ;)

Steven K

Supporting Actor
Yet another reason to own an LD player... I bought this LD from Evolution Audio and Video about 3 years ago, for $5 (OAR)

Jeff Lund

Stunt Coordinator
Here here Steven. I bought PCU from EAV as well. Damn glad I did too. One of my all-time favorite comedies but unfortunately it didn't get its just due. At least it has a cult following, as showcased by this thread. Besides, what a damn fine soundtrack by Steve Vai, one of THE best damn guitar players on the plant :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

JenaroM

Stunt Coordinator
Besides, what a damn fine soundtrack by Steve Vai, one of THE best damn guitar players on the plant
This is the reason why I want this movie to be out. But in the meantime, if you really like Steve Vai's soundtrack, you can purchase Vai's latest release: "The Elusive Light & Sound", which is a compilation of all music that Vai has contributed to movies, including "Crossroads" and the whole "PCU" soundtrack.

Adam Brandner

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I can't believe this movie isn't out yet either. It's one of the last two comedies that I consider must-have titles that hasn't been released yet. The other is "Quick Change." I really don't know why these movies aren't out, because with either the studio could just dump a 16x9 version onto a disc with one theatrical trailer for $15, and people would buy the hell out of it. As it stands, they don't make any money on either title with them unreleased. Sure, some people would bitch about how they want a special edition, but it would be nice to have a release of some kind. Instead we get stuck with three versions of "Predator" with a fourth on the way. Sure, I love that movie, but before we see the same flick come out FOUR TIMES, can we get some comedies released already? Geez...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks