What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

PC Anywhere Question... (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Well guys, I'm getting excited for my first new computer in Five Years, and Dudes, I'm gettin' my first Dell...

True, everything on my old computer has been updated due to neccessity(E.G. 10GB HD to 100GB, P2 450MGHZ to P3 1GHZ), but this will be a state of the art machine destined to last me another five years. Plus, the old machine will be the dedicated Jersey Shore computer, so a question..

I like to tape a Radio Program every morning, but I'm running out of space in my shore room and don't really have any place to keep the stereo where it can get a good reception for the NY based station. Can I turn my cmoputer in Bergan County ON using PC Anywhere 10.5 ? OR would it have to be on ALL the time in order for me to listen to the show in true stereo sound? I have a Broadband cable modem here so the audio will be good..

Sadly, they used to have an online listening area, but do to copyright issues had to take it down....so now I have to go into other areas...

Thanks!

Chris

Senior HTF Member
PCAnywhere won't turn on a PC :) It has to be up and running in Windows to work.

There are hardware solutions to do just what you are talking about, though, to record radio programs from the internet ala TiVo.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alianalbuck
Recent bookmarks