What's new

Panasonic PT-L300U - High Hours - $599 shipped! (1 Viewer)

David Smith

Stunt Coordinator
SOLD!

Hello, I have finally decided to upgrade my ever so trusty Panasonic PT-L300U projector. I bought this projector brand new from Visual Apex almost 2 years ago now, and although it has nearly 3150 hours, it still works perfectly and has no dead pixels. It's always been used in low lamp mode, and has been ceiling mounted in an adult owned, non-smoking home theater. The projector will come with the original remote, power cord, carrying case, and manual all in excellent condition. Feel free to reply here or email me at [email protected] with any questions.

$599 shipped to your door anywhere in the 48 states!

Thanks! David

SOLD!

Shoaib Lateef

Second Unit
that's a darn great price...someone should really jump on this...(this coming from a fellow L300U owner!)

and NO he didn't pay me to say this :)

David Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Shoaib! :)

By the way, my Ebay user name is perrypoke and I have an excellent positive feedback rating of over 300, so you can feel safe in dealing with me.

David Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Okay, per the request of some interested parties, here are some screen shots that I took today at lunch. My camera isn't the best, so it was kind of hard to get any real good shots. The pictures make it look greener, darker, and not as vibrant as it does in real life. Like I said, it's a very cheap old camera, but it still works. :) These were all taken from my Dish Network feed. The cartoon pics were from a video on CMT and the other pic was taken from ESPN, I believe. Just a commercial, nothing too exciting. :) This is projecting on a king size white sheet with a black border and black walls. I know, I'm cheap. :)

As you can see, I took a pic of the menu with the hours also. It's up to 3155 now after my wife watched TV last night. :)

Thanks, David

David Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Possibly a partial trade, but I really can't think of what I might need at this point. What do you have?

Shoaib Lateef

Second Unit
david, just curious, why in the world are you showing sub-par shots of direct-tv when you can show the glory of progressive scan via a dvd player?????

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
I'm guessing he's preparing the buyer for the worst...lol..But I agree, he should ALSO show some DVD shots :)

David Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Okay guys, I was in a big hurry at lunch when I took those first pictures. Here is a screenshot I just took from the football game on ESPNHD right now. Is this better? :) By the way, it still looks too dark and too greenish in the pic. The colors look much better in person! Like I said before, this is projecting on a king size bed sheet which translates into a 10' wide screen from 10' away. 1:1 viewing ratio, a little close, I know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks