What's new

Ordering Dee Wallaces Autograph (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Dee Wallace does autographs for fans of her movies.

https://iamdeewallace.com/contact/

Wondering if you ordered and what did you get! Picture? personalized?

It says $20 and self addressed stamped envelope. not sure what that means. I'd send a wall sized with $100 postage if that's what she'd send me!! And an extra $50 if she'd read all my rambling ET memories.

giphy.gif

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
The buttons aren’t available for the OP. Anyway, back when I wanted autographs of my own 8x10 of a pumpkin carving of the Creature from the Black Lagoon, I sent an 8x10 (on 8.5x11 paper) in large envelopes and provided postage paid return envelope in envelope. It worked fine. The instructions are saying use an appropriate sized envelope. It should have some protective backing in the envelope.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
The buttons aren’t available for the OP. Anyway, back when I wanted autographs of my own 8x10 of a pumpkin carving of the Creature from the Black Lagoon, I sent an 8x10 (on 8.5x11 paper) in large envelopes and provided postage paid return envelope in envelope. It worked fine. The instructions are saying use an appropriate sized envelope. It should have some protective backing in the envelope.
this is why I asked. there are brilliant minds at work on htf.

Thanks Johnny! will post the results in the future when I get this together.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Here's the photo I bought to send. It's vintage. only one I could find with her and Thomas. I really wanted her in the cat costume taking a picture of the kids and ET in their halloween stuff.

Attachments

• my pub photo.jpg
    my pub photo.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 31

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Here's the photo I bought to send. It's vintage. only one I could find with her and Thomas. I really wanted her in the cat costume taking a picture of the kids and ET in their halloween stuff.
That’s a good pic, though I understand why you wanted the cat pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks