What's new

Once again...When will the Spielberg/Warner cartoons come to DVD? (1 Viewer)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
The Warner Brothers theatrical animation question was answered, and although it seemed that the answer and DVDs weren't satisfactory for the posters in that thread, at least they have their cartoons, no matter what the condition they're in.

I, on the other hand, have been left high, dry and wasted for almost half-a-decade waiting for the Spielberg/Warner cartoons to come to DVD.

Are they ever going to? At this point, I'm ready to give up hope for official releases and go fan-to-fan instead.

What's it going to take to get these shows on DVD? I honestly feel we'll probably see deluxe sets of "Jabberjaw" and "Charlie Chan And The Chan Clan" before we even get a best-of for "Tiny Toon Adventures" or "Animaniacs".

Should I give up hope?

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Count your blessings...I've practically been forsaken.

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Im with ya to, man. Freakazoid and Animaniacs would be so awesome...then again, I never thought we would get 4 seasons of Seinfeld on DVD within a year, so anything can happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks