What's new

nOrh Le Amp 2 monoblocks (1 Viewer)

John Gates

Second Unit
Just announced by nOrh! I have the original Le Amps and am very impressed with them at the pricepoint. I'm looking forward to hearing these new puppies.

Le Amp 2 is going to have 180 watts into 8 Ohms at an introductory price of only $195 each (no typo).

The nOrh folks are going to be introducing this piece and a new tubed pre-amp at the Midwest Audio Fest this coming weekend. Wish I could go!

Anyone looking for a high-quality monoblock should definitely check this out.

John G

Ricky T

Supporting Actor
Wow, that's a really nice deal on the monoblock! Would the tube preamp have HT bypass unity gain? Links?

John Gates

Second Unit
Not sure about the full functionality of the pre-amp. I'm considering it and the SE-9 for a bedroom system.

Here's some info on both pieces in their "news" section. Scroll down to see info on the Tube preamp (ACA 2B, I think), and the Le Amp 2.

http://www.norh.com/news.html

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
Should that be "L'amp" instead of "Le Amp"? (French high school lessons there...)

I like how the power output doubles into 1/2 ohm loads. Gee, that's what an amp is supposed to do! :)

Thanks for the link!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks