What's new

New Previews Online: Not Another Teen Movie & Gangs of New York (1 Viewer)

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
Well, I saw the trailer to Gangs of New York from an alternate site. WOW!!!!!! Looks like an epic mix of romance, stunning sets and costumes, history and violence.
Even Leonardo DiCaprio looked decent...same goes for his Irish accent (thankfully he didn't study in the sound-like-a-leprechaun class that Tom Cruise apparently took for Far and Away). So nice to see Daniel Day-Lewis back onscreen as well; this appears to be one of his few badass roles. And Cameron Diaz...well, she's a redhead; that's about all I gathered from the trailer.
And I will say this: from the tantalizing glimpses shown in the trailer, this film may contain the gang fight to end all gang fights. :) Since I am a Scorsese whore, you can bet I'll be there on opening day.
Have yet to see the teen movie trailer; when I do I'll let you know.
------------------
Have you ever noticed anyone driving slower than you is an idiot? And anyone driving faster than you is a maniac!! - George Carlin
ICQ: 55259446 (or just search for "John Shaft"...can you dig?)

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Not Another Teen Movie - finally a film that says what I've been dying to scream at the top of my lungs. Man do those films have it coming to them in spades.
"If you liked Scary Movie...WHO GIVES A SHIT!"
laugh.gif

I've been in line for Gangs since day 1 as a Leo fan and as someone who thinks MS is the best director of the last 25 years.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I agree with you 100% Seth...That "Not Another Teen Movie" trailer cracked me up...looks like an instant classic, hehe.
And Gangs of New York...wow. It just looks epic...that's the only word that I can think of...epic.
------------------
Latest Additions: Wayne's World: The Complete Epic, Die Hard Collection
"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi...At last, we will have revenge."
3 more months...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks