What's new

New Covers: Good Burger, In-Laws, High Society, Harriet/Spy, Main Event, Whats Up Doc (1 Viewer)

Tony Scello

Second Unit
And I thought for sure Criterion would try to snag Good Burger;)

Have the Streisand titles been officially announced? Do we have confirmed specs and street dates?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Jeff, SotA #48 just happenned: Smokey & the Bandit 2 announced. The first was good, but AN ELEPHANT! C'mon.

The world is indeed over when SatB3 is announced. "I get to be the Bandit I get to be the Bandit I get to be the Bandit". :rolleyes

Tony: yes, announced with specs and date, but I'm not where I can get to them right now.

Joel C

Screenwriter
Wow. Good Burger. The end of a 4 year old joke! DVDTalk will be so disappointed!

Scott Leopold

Supporting Actor
Is anyone else confused, disturbed, frustrated and angered by the fact that, not only is Good Burger announced, but as a widescreen edition no less? There's still quite a few movies I'd like to buy but refuse to due to the OAR issue, but at least Good Burger is getting a widescreen release.

Jefferson

Supporting Actor
HIGH SOCIETY, one of my faves:emoji_thumbsup:
I like it that the Warner HV releases lots of
their classics with the original poster art

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks