What's new

Netflix Netflix Series - Stranger Things 4 (1 Viewer)

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member
I’m assuming (or hoping?) they’re including Hamilton due to a Terminator-type vibe to S5. Similar to how the Aliens-influenced S2 featured Paul Reiser and S4 included Robert Englund given the Nightmare on Elm St feel.

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
GDVDa30WEAAeYuu

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I am surprised to see Millie Bobby Brown (I think that's her on the left). I thought she had publicly stated she was tired of the show and was considering leaving it.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
I am surprised to see Millie Bobby Brown (I think that's her on the left). I thought she had publicly stated she was tired of the show and was considering leaving it.

I hadn't heard anything that confirmed that she was leaving. And since this will (reportedly) be the final season, even if she was considering leaving, they might've convinced her to stay to the end.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
That’s a misinterpretation of what she said (a rarity in the internet, but it happens).

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
So could you say she’d rather slit her fucking wrist with this glass than do it again…? 🤣

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
Sorry, it’s a reference to when Daniel Craig was asked by an interviewer immediately after filming Spectre if he wanted to do another Bond film. As he was exhausted from just filming the entire movie, he made a comment that was hugely blown out of proportion. Millie Bobby Brown’s comments about wanting to “move on with [her] career” are ripe for similar misinterpretations.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks