What's new

My sister just bought a Gamecube, what should she do? (1 Viewer)

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
She is thinking about giving it to her two sons before Christmas but I think that she should wait. She bought them the Gamecube, 4 controllers, Rogue Squadron 2, Luigi's Mansion and Wave Race: Blue Storm. I think that it's too big of a gift to just give to them especially when Christmas is so close. (They're spoiled enough as it is
wink.gif
)
What do you guys think?
------------------
BLAM!
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun.
Check out my Star Wars Mural

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
What she should do is to give them one controller each week until Christmas! That will be torture but let me tell you, they will appreciate the GCN so much more. What she could do during that time is tell her kids that she hasn't bought the gamecube yet. That way they won't snoop all over the house until they find it!
My mom used to do this sort of stuff. Cruel, but very fun for her! :) :)
------------------
God bless!
jeffrey noel
My DVD Collection

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Jeffrey, that was great! I'll run that idea by her. :)
Thi, they are 10 and 8 years old...

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
Did she buy four separate controllers?
The reason I ask is that there is a controller that's in the box with the system. The system only supports up to four players--so if you take the one included controller and add the other four controllers she bought, then she'll have one extra controller that she won't be able to use
-mwb-
------------------
Obi-Wan (to Anakin):
Why do I think you're going to be the death of me?
Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
May 16, 2002

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
Get a glass box...put it all in there and put a masterlock on it. Put the box in their bedroom and let them suffer until Christmas day. Then on Christmas day give them the key to the lock. Oh my would that be fun :)

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Oooohhhh, I like Mike's idea! That would be hysterical! That'd probably make the kids "hate" their parents until Christmas!

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
She only bought 3. (So they have 4 controllers in total..) Sorry for the mix up...
The glass box is a great idea but we don't want to be too cruel, just a little bit...
P.S. She may be giving it to me to "hold"
until Christmas... :D

BryanZ

Screenwriter
Plexiglass box inside their room with a couple of master locks on it. Whatever she does, make sure she doesn't give it to them until it is time. And if they don't like it or disobey, it goes in her room for a couple of months. ;)

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Some of the ideas here are good if her sons were teenagers. But for 10 and 8 year olds, I think she should wait until Christmas.

~T

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Leave a controller lying around the house, on controller a week, or a game as well... let the kids stumble upon it.
Then on Xmas day. bring out that shiney new GC box... :)
The Plexiglass box idea is just plain cruel!

BryanZ

Screenwriter
We aim to please. ;) Actually, plexiglass is not nearly as fragile as regular glass, hence the change. Safety first. :D

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Either way, i'd just try to pick the lock open, or pry open the damn thing..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks