My Bluejeans Cables Experience

Discussion in 'Accessories, Cables, and Remotes' started by Patrick Williams, Oct 6, 2003.

1. Patrick Williams

Patrick Williams Stunt Coordinator

I ordered a fairly large number of cables from Blue jeans cables for my new front projector setup. After receiving them ( only a 3 day turn around from Washington state to NY), I decided to run only 1 set of component cables to my projector, instead of the 2 I had planned to.

This involved me being stuck with a 30 foot component cable I had no use for. I called Blue Jeans cables, told them my situation, and was told I could return the cable for a full refund. Within 4 days I received a box containing a different cable I had substituted (a 3 foot component cable), as well as a refund check for the price difference.

This is truly fantastic service. I know where I'll be looking next time I need some cables.

2. Kevin C Brown

Kevin C Brown Producer

I did up my entire system with BJ's. Coax digital, component video, and analog audio. They were fast and professional. And the cables are of excellent build quality. One of the best values out there, IMO. If you go through their web site, they have actually done their own noise rejection measurements to decide what to recommend to people for different applications. And if I'm remembering correctly, their component video cables got a "99" rating in a previous issue of DVD Etc.

3. Shane Morales

Shane Morales Second Unit

I had to exchange a cable with them, too, and they were very agreeable and helpful. Great service.

4. JohnMW

JohnMW Second Unit

Kurt @ BJC definitely has a first class operation.

5. Erik J. B.

Erik J. B. Extra

I had to exchange two component video cables after having them for more than a month (still piecing everything together slowly) because my new BDI rack didn't allow me hide the stiffer cables as well. They had no problem extending their 30 day gaurantee. Grade A IMO.