What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
The Marvel/Disney+ series Moon Knight makes it way to physical media as a 2-disc set in 4K with steelbook packaging.

Moon Knight (2022)

Released: 30 Mar 2022
Rated: TV-14
Runtime: 31S min

Director: N/A
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Cast: Oscar Isaac, Ethan Hawke, May Calamawy
Writer(s): Doug Moench

Plot: Steven Grant discovers he's been granted the powers of an Egyptian moon god. But he soon finds out that these newfound powers can be both a blessing and a curse to his troubled life.

IMDB rating: 7.3
MetaScore: N/A

Disc Information

Studio: Disney
Distributed By: N/A
Video Resolution: 2160p HEVC w/HDR

Aspect Ratio: 2.39.1
Audio: Dolby Atmos, English 7.1...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
It was a great series. I hope the "first season" designation on the disc means we will get more.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
It was a great series. I hope the "first season" designation on the disc means we will get more.
It is very much up in the air, although it was originally announced as a "Limited Series."

It could also be a marketing ploy, since Obi Wan Kenobi also says "The Complete Frist Season" and Lucasfilm has confirmed that it is a one-off.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
The series was kind of all over the place for me, but Isaac was just terrific. I wouldn't mind seeing a second season that gives up more Jake Lockley.

- Walter.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
It is very much up in the air, although it was originally announced as a "Limited Series."

It could also be a marketing ploy, since Obi Wan Kenobi also says "The Complete Frist Season" and Lucasfilm has confirmed that it is a one-off.
Actually, Obi-Wan says “The Complete Series,” although Ewan McGregor wants another season!

Richard Kaufman

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard Kaufman
I'm somewhat mystified by the positive reactions to "Moon Knight." It just seemed like a long drawn-out mess that, had it been well edited, might have made a good 125 minute film.

Wayne Klein

Supporting Actor
I'm somewhat mystified by the positive reactions to "Moon Knight." It just seemed like a long drawn-out mess that, had it been well edited, might have made a good 125 minute film.
I found it to be fun and entertaining. I had no issue with the editing, Oscar Isaac was terrific.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperMarty88
Recent bookmarks