What's new

Mitsubishi SR-HD400- where to find? (1 Viewer)

Im looking for a SR-WD400 HDTV DirecTV reciever to use with my Mits widescreen. They don't seem to be available anywhere? Any idea why? I could go for another brand that's chaeper and available, but I had a silly idea about keeping all the components from the same MFG. Like I am also going to get progressive scan DVD from Mitsubishi too. I guess I don't have to, but I was hoping one of the remotes might be able to work all the gear.

Anyway, does anybody know where this item can be had?

MIKE

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Mike,

What price range was this deck and did you have any luck finding it?

Jim

Pete Jennings

Second Unit
Jim, don't get too hung up on the Mits 400 or the Mits DVD player. The 400 is essentially a Hughes Hi-Def box, and the DVD player I *believe* is a rebadged Toshiba unit.

Mits marks them up considerably. You can get the Hughes HDTV satellite receiver for around $499, versus $799 + on the Mits.

I'm not downing Mits (I own a Mits 65" HDTV), but they really need to get real with the out-of-line retail price of their rebadged DVD players and Satellite receivers.

Good luck!

Pete

I actually ended up with a Hughes unit and I love it. I also ended up with the Sony KDP57-XBR TV too. The Sony remote copntrols it just fine.

MIKE

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks