What's new

Men of Valor: Vietnam. 2015 is back. (1 Viewer)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
The folks that brought us the ever so awesome Medal of Honor Allied Assault have a new PC game in the works. (That looks mighty fantastic). The game is also scheduled to appear on the Xbox. Both versions are due in 2004.

Take a look guys:

Men of Valor

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
I am so glad I can finally open my mouth about this(somewhat). Its running on the Unreal Tournament 2003 engine(you will see about 9 more UT2003 based games come out of Sierra). The jungle is awesome in motion, the way the bushes and trees move when the characters move through them. This game is really close to achieving Doom III quality environments(I've seen both and you haven't so don't question). I think that is all I can really say currently.....

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
(you will see about 9 more UT2003 based games come out of Sierra).
Not just out of Sierra. DX2: Invisible War, Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six: Raven Shield and supposedly Thief III will all (or already are) use modified versions of the Unreal II or "warfare" engine.

With 2015 at the helm, I most definitely all over this one!

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Kelley, what would you say the sysreqs will be for decent graphic levels and gameplay? I understand it's impossible to say for sure but a guesstimate would be great, as I plan on upgrading around the end of the year

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
what would you say the sysreqs will be for decent graphic levels and gameplay?
The game is running on the modified Unreal II engine and the minimum specs will more than likey be close to or around a P3-Athlon 733-800mhz, 128-256mb ram and at least a Geforce 2-ATI 7500 to get a good level of quality.

Recommended specs will be around 1-1.2 gig machine with 256-512mb of ram and a Geforce 3/ATI 8500+ and above. These are of course guesstimates but I'm extrapolating from the system reqs for Unreal II and Unreal Tounrnament 2k3.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Romier,

Sierra bought about 10 UT2003 licenses and shopped them around to different developers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yashavi46
Recent bookmarks