What's new

Making My Xmas Party go over the Top (1 Viewer)

Jim Sentry

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Guys

I stumbled across this idea for the little gifts. Have Santa give out Love Coupon Booklets to all guests and at the same time ask all guests to open the gift at the same time. Then have each guest redeem the coupon with person on their right.

I think the coupons state: dinner at restaurant of your choice, 10 free kisses, 1 free hug and kiss, 1 30 minute massage, movie of your choice, breakfast in bed, etc.

What do you think. Is it to Valentiney.

RichardK

Second Unit
have the guys and gals split up in to teams and go christmas caroling(sp?). The goal if each team is collect a gift, preferably cash, from the homes they go to... Whatever you get (cash, toys, whatever) donate it to your charity of choice...For the winning team, pick unique gift for those to take home with them.

you can trick the contest up and make it a scavenger hunt, of course you might not want to give those items to charity, depending on what you choose.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I went on vacation in Orlando last year and had a awesome drink at the Mid Evil Times there.I dont remember what it was called - it had just Coconut Rum and Mango Juice with crushed ice. My G/F remade it for he Xmas party last year and everyone went nuts for it.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
I might be able to help you out on the music if you want.
Even most Beatle fans do not know they released a series of chistmas records.
They are great! Since they did 1 a year it starts out very rehearsed in 1963. By 1968 they have Helter Skelter playing at 78 and twisted skits that sound like A Monty Python Christmas record with the Beatles playing as the house band.
A friend of mine, who doen't care for the Beatles.... called me tonight to thank me for loaning it to him. It's the only Christmas record he's ever heard that he liked.
Email me if you are interested....throw in the strippers, drugs and lethal mixed drinks that were suggested and I think you have the makings of a PAY-FOR-VIEW CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
My brownies always go over well at our annual holiday function. I think it's in the chocolate. They just seem to gobble them up.

Also, nudity is always a big hit.

Oh, and what's that game where couples stand on numbers, it's like a race and..........hmmm that's all I remember.
Sorry

Yeah, that "steal the gift" thing is pretty fun. Especially, when you get one of those crappy velour throw blankets that are only large enough to cover your legs. I can't stand throw blankets.

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
We just had our company Xmas at a real nice hotel and it was a major downer..No music, no dancing, our bosses didn't order enough food...even the soft drinks for those who don't drive were $2.50 and full of ice mostly.

People were bored to tears and you can only chit chat so much with the folks you have to talk to 5 days a week anyway.

They gave out some trinket movie tickets which most folks don't care about.

This from a company who makes MILLIONS and this was their BEST year to date!

Oh well enough bah humbuggin..HAVE FUN AND LIVE IT UP!!!

Jim Sentry

Stunt Coordinator
So far I have 40 attendees. I need at least 60 to make a wild and crazy party.

I'm really disappointed in some of my neighbors for not responding.

They are either stupid, inconsiderate, or self centered.

Regardless my bartender will be here and those that attend will have a great time.

Bartender quits at 12. I'd like to play some games then, any suggestions. I already know: PASS THE PLATE and PASS THE ORANGE.

Anything else?

Jim Sentry

Stunt Coordinator
3 Couples were a no show but another couple brought 3 more couples so my count stayed at 42.

Bartender was great but she went off at 12. Remaining guests filled in at the bar and started making some crazy drinks. 4 or 5 of girls started the karaoke Machine.

B-52's, California and Long Island Iced Teas as well as Strawberry Margaritas became the drink of the evening.

Last group of guests left at 5:30AM.

It's Tuesday and I have not recovered fully.

Damn. I'm getting OLD!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks