What's new

Press Release Magnolia Press Release: I Love My Dad (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
JsjiroDldbTWZyZYAaH-4nVnYE_yRLrmz2lMYj7EAEh8TVY65E1MaZZXH8UMR-7UsXQsVoFk6ydw29Z27Ctd-GQfFpNvxB-tB5K585iCOuQQl4mAfnlblbD4flCnkLMJlNF_Cr0PFpjaJSSLlEx5VTj24FTrsZ5ObLTOQULa4qnI7T2s10ViwJqkTQ

SXSW FILM FESTIVAL ‘AUDIENCE AWARD’
AND ‘GRAND JURY AWARD’ WINNER

15199_tn.jpg

I LOVE MY DAD

Starring Emmy®️ Award Winner Patton Oswalt (Talking for Clapping) Alongside Writer and Director James Morosini (“American Horror Story”), the Twisted-Comedy Based on Real Events Arrives on Blu-ray™, DVD and On Demand November 8 From Magnolia Home Entertainment

Synopsis
Inspired by writer, director and star James Morosini’s true life experience, I LOVE MY DAD follows Chuck (Oswalt), a hopelessly estranged father who desperately wants to reconnect with his troubled son, Franklin (Morosini). Blocked on social media and concerned for his son’s life, Chuck impersonates a waitress online and starts checking in with Franklin. But, things begin to spiral when Franklin falls for this imaginary girl (Claudia Sulewski, Deadcon) and wants nothing more than to meet her in person, as Chuck has inadvertently catfished his own son. A thrilling comedy with an unexpected twist, I LOVE MY DAD also stars Rachel Dratch (Just Go with It), Lil Rel Howery (Get Out), Amy Landecker (“Transparent”) and Ricky Velez (The King of Staten Island).

Release Details
Street Date: November 8, 2022
Digital Availability: Apple TV, Prime Video, Vudu, Google Play, DirecTV and more
Run Time: 96 minutes
Rating: R
SRP: $26.98 (DVD), $29.98 (Blu-ray)
Catalog: 11774 (DVD), 11775 (Blu-ray)

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks