What's new

M&M's Valentine Candy Box Ad (1 Viewer)

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
Is it the same one that's currently all over TV, the one with the red M&M trapped in the candy box since Valentines Day?

Dan Cabral

Stunt Coordinator
I saw it too. Honestly... I didn't get it.

And if I did, I just didn't think it was funny. *shrug*

Chris Derby

Second Unit
Link Removed
It was funny the first time.. I've been going to enough movies in the last month that its getting really, really tired.

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Tired or not, I'd rather see this spot before a film 100 times before I have to see that assinine spot with the guy that freezes his drawers even once.

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
I'd rather not see TV commercials before the start of a movie which I've paid seven bucks to see. Movie trailers are one thing, but commercials for any other product or service are another matter entirely.

StephenA

Screenwriter
All I get for a commercial before a movie in the theater is the Jordan's Furnature where a guy's wife mistakes "some classic tunes and the Zeppelin set" for the "2 guys and a bedroom set". The couple keeps the bedroom set and returns the guys to Jordan's Furnature. It's a real stupid commercial.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
The TV version of this spot is different than the theatrical one (same concept, alternate punchline). I have to say I prefer this one to the SLEW of spots I'm seeing in theaters lately. Must have been four or more prior to Road to Perdition.

Of course, I get a kick out of the fact that the M&Ms spot features an actual married couple, Bradley Whitford and Jane Kaczmarek.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks