What's new
World Wide Stereo

Looking to trade or buy (1 Viewer)

Boaty McBoatface

Second Unit
Real Name
Billy Posey
With buying the pioneer 1014 earlier this year I'm find myself not in need of my H/K 325 receiver.I've had the h/k for about a year. I got it for a good price because it was a floor model and it didn't have binding posts for the left channel. I bought new ones from h/k and fixed it myself. The unit is in great shape and I mostly used it as a pre-amp. There is a slight cosmetic blemish because for some reason the People I bought it from had a sticker over the display. I tried to remove it but couldn't get all the sticky residue off of it. You cant tell in most lighting only very up close and if light is directly shown it. I don't have the original box or the manual. asking 250.00

Also I have an Voom stb, it's been deactivated but I have the DVI cable that's still wrapped up. Neither of my Hdtv devices do not accept dvi so I am not in need of it. I don't know what these go for in price but there is no reason for me to have it, if anyone interested its here.

Thanks Billy posey

I have an digital camera to take pics if anyone wants it.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Boaty McBoatface

Second Unit
Real Name
Billy Posey
price on H/K reduced to 250 shipped. As far as the voom goes I was just selling the dvi cable. I don't think the box is activated but I will check just incase.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoneman66
Recent bookmarks