What's new
World Wide Stereo

Looking at the 55613 (1 Viewer)

Rick A.

Auditioning
First I'd like say that I'm glad I found the forum. I have just started to put together a family room HT and found the threads on receivers, DVD, and speakers a great help.

Now for the widescreen...I haven't seen one yet but on paper I like the Mitsubishi 55613. If I could any feedback on the model I would really appreciate it.

728x90

Hugo

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Rick, I doubt anybody could give you any feedback on this model since they're not out on the market yet. All you can look at is the specs at the mitsubishi home page:
www.mitsubishi-tv.com

Hugo

Rick A.

Auditioning
How about now?
Locally I'm being told two weeks, but I saw on another thread from the show that Mits upgrade the internal guts of the 04 RP's.
BTW. While waiting on these to be released, I already purchased the entertainment wall. Hurry up already....

MTrotter

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marc
I ordered a 55613, and the dealer said he talked to his Mits rep, and it was to be shipped yesterday. We'll see. To me, it was the best bang for the buch in an integrated RPTV.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alianalbuck
Recent bookmarks